Click or Tap here to watch these episodes outside this of this page frame, at it’s originally hosted website (archive.org).
…Still one of my all time favorites !!
Created by Albert S. Ruddy, and Bernard Fein, Hogan’s Heroes was a fictitious comedy, which took place during WW2, in a mock Prisoner of War camp known as “Stalag 13”. The TV series ran for a complete 167 episodes, before being canceled in 1972.
Led by Col Robert Hogan, (played by Bob Crane) A select band of prisoners lead an underground operation that is responsible for helping prisoners from other camps escape NAZI Germany, burning bridges, destroying ammunition factories, and even using high-ranking Germans in their schemes. The manage to do this from there underground headquarters, located right in the middle of a POW camp. They manage to do this by using networks of tunnels, radios, counterfeit German money, explosives, and many other tools of trade.
The majority of the time, Hogan’s Heroes is staged at Stalag 13, A fictitious POW camp, but many times , the characters are running around , outside the camp, and even as far as England on special covert missions. Stalag 13 (Presumably , and loosely based on the movie “Stalag 17”) is located somewhere north of the city Hammelburg, in the Bad Kissinger forest.
Stalag 13, is ran by the German Luftwaffe, and commanded by Colonel Willhelm Klink, and his oaf-like Sargent of the Guards, Sgt. Hans Shultz. Somehow, not only does Col. Hogan, and has band of allies “save the day” in every episode, but also somehow manage to manipulate Col. Klink, Sgt. Shultz, and the German high command.
Theme from Hogan’s Heroes
Heroes, heroes, husky men of war,
Sons of all the heroes, of the war before.
We’re all heroes up to our ear o’s
You ask questions
We make suggestions
That’s what we’re heroes for.
All good heroes love a good, big fight
Open up the bomb bays and brighten up the night.
We applaud the people who laud us,
You pull the roses,
We punch the noses,
That’s what we’re heroes for.
What’s a hero do?
Well, we’re not gonna tell ya
Cause we wish we knew.
That’s why we heroes are so few.
We’ve got a slogan
From Colonel Hogan
And Colonel Hogan’s a hero too.
Never flinch, boys, never be afraid,
Heroes are not born, boys, heroes are made.
Ask not why, boys, never say die, boys,
Answer the call, remember we’ll all be heroes forever more.
List of Episodes
- Hogan’s Heroes Season 1
- Season 1 Episode 1:The Informer //View at host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 2:Hold That Tiger // View at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 3:Kommandant of the Year // Watch at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 4:The Late Inspector General // Watch at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 5:The Flight of the Valkyrie // Watch at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 6:The Prisoner’s Prisoner // Watch at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 7:German Bridge is Falling Down // Watch at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 8:Movies Are Your Best Escape // Watch at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 9:Go Light on the Heavy Water
- Season 1 Episode 10:Top Hat, White Tie and Bomb Sight // Watch at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 11:Happiness Is a Warm Sergeant // Watch at Host/Download
- Season 1 Episode 12:The ScientistWatch at Host/download
- Season 1 Episode 13:Hogan’s Hofbrau
- Season 1 Episode 14:Oil for the Lamps of Hogan
- Season 1 Episode 15:Reservations Are Required
- Season 1 Episode 16:Anchors Aweigh, Men of Stalag 13
- Season 1 Episode 17:Happy Birthday, Adolf
- Season 1 Episode 18:The Gold Rush
- Season 1 Episode 19:Hello, Zollie
- Season 1 Episode 20:It Takes a Thief… Sometimes
- Season 1 Episode 21:The Great Impersonation
- Season 1 Episode 22:The Pizza Parlor
- Season 1 Episode 23:The 43rd, a Moving Story
- Season 1 Episode 24:How to Cook a German Goose by Radar
- Season 1 Episode 25:Psychic Kommandant
- Season 1 Episode 26:The Prince from the Phone Company
- Season 1 Episode 27:The Safecracker Suite
- Season 1 Episode 28:I Look Better in Basic Black
- Season 1 Episode 29:The Assassin
- Season 1 Episode 30:Cupid Comes to Stalag 13
- Season 1 Episode 31:The Flame Grows Higher
- Season 1 Episode 32:Request Permission to Escape
- Hogan’s Heroes Season 2
- Hogan Gives a Birthday Party
- The Schultz Brigade
- Diamonds in the Rough
- Operation Briefcase
- The Battle of Stalag 13
- The Rise and Fall of Sergeant Schultz
- Hogan Springs
- A Klink, A Bomb and a Short Fuse
- Tanks for the Memory
- A Tiger Hunt in Paris, Part 1
- A Tiger Hunt in Paris, Part 2
- Will the Real Adolf Please Stand Up?
- Don’t Forget to Write
- Klink’s Rocket
- Information Please
- Art for Hogan’s Sake
- The General Swap
- The Great Brinksmeyer Robbery
- Praise the Führer and Pass the Ammunition
- Hogan and the Lady Doctor
- The Swing Shift
- Heil Klink
- Everyone Has a Brother-in-Law
- Killer Klink
- Reverend Kommandant Klink
- The Most Escape-Proof Camp I’ve Ever Escaped From
- The Tower
- Colonel Klink’s Secret Weapon
- Top Secret Top Coat
- The Reluctant Target
- Season 3
- The Crittendon Plan
- Some of Their Planes Are Missing
- D-Day at Stalag 13
- Sergeant Schultz Meets Mata Hari
- Funny Thing Happened on the Way to London
- Casanova Klink
- How to Win Friends and Influence Nazis
- Nights in Shining Armor
- Hot Money
- One in Every Crowd
- Is General Hammerschlag Burning?
- A Russian Is Coming
- An Evening of Generals
- Everybody Loves a Snowman
- The Hostage
- Carter Turns Traitor
- Two Nazis for the Price of One
- Is There a Doctor in the House?
- Hogan, Go Home
- Sticky Wicket Newkirk
- War Takes a Holiday
- Duel of Honor
- Axis Annie
- What Time Does the Balloon Go Up?
- LeBeau and the Little Old Lady
- How to Escape from a Prison Camp Without Even Trying
- The Collector General
- The Ultimate Weapon
- Monkey Business
- Drums Along the Dusseldorf
- Season 4
- Clearance Sale at the Black Market
- Klink vs. The Gonculator
- How to Catch a Papa Bear
- Hogan’s Trucking Service … We Deliver the Factory to You
- To the Gestapo with Love
- Man’s Best Friend Is Not His Dog
- Never Play Cards With Strangers
- Color the Luftwaffe Red
- Guess Who Came To Dinner
- No Names Please
- Bad Day in Berlin
- Will the Blue Baron Strike Again?
- Will the Real Colonel Klink Please Stand Up Against the Wall?
- Man in a Box
- The Missing Klink
- Who Stole My Copy of Mein Kampf?
- Operation Hannibal
- My Favorite Prisoner
- Watch the Trains Go By
- Klink’s Old Flame
- Up In Klink’s Room
- The Purchasing Plan
- The Witness
- The Big Dish
- The Return of Major Bonacelli
- Happy Birthday, Dear Hogan
- Season 5
- Hogan Goes Hollywood
- The Well
- The Klink Commandos
- The Gasoline War
- Unfair Exchange
- The Kommandant Dies at Dawn
- The Big Picture
- The Big Gamble
- The Defector
- The Empty Parachute
- The Antique
- Is There a Traitor in the House?
- At Last – Schultz Knows Something
- How’s the Weather?
- Get Fit or Go Fight
- Fat Hermann, Go Home
- The Softer They Fall
- Gowns by Yvette
- One Army at a Time
- Standing Room Only
- Six Lessons from Madame LaGrange
- The Sergeant’s Analyst
- The Merry Widow
- Crittendon’s Commandos
- Klink’s Escape
- s Season 6
- Cuisine à la Stalag 13
- The Experts
- Klink’s Masterpiece
- Lady Chitterly’s Lover, Part 1
- Lady Chitterly’s Lover, Part 2
- The Gestapo Takeover
- Kommandant Schultz
- Eight O’Clock and All Is Well
- The Big Record
- It’s Dynamite
- Operation Tiger
- The Big Broadcast
- The Gypsy
- The Dropouts
- Easy Come, Easy Go
- The Meister Spy
- That’s No Lady, That’s My Spy
- To Russia Without Love
- Klink for the Defense
- The Kamikazes Are Coming
- Kommandant Gertrude
- Hogan’s Double Life
- Look at the Pretty Snowflakes
- Rockets or Romance
- Step 1 Leave this page and visit the hosted site at archive.org by clicking on the download link below. (our opologies for the annoying ads, bud please bear with us, as we look for other revenue options.)Click allow when prompted, and the page will load.
- Step 2 Scroll near the bottom, and you are provided with a Download options box. Click on mp4, and download as per your device allows you to. (right click and save on a computer, each device is different.
This episode was the pilot, and the only episode to be filmed in Black and White. Lt. Carter, (played by actor Larry Hovis),was brought into the series, as a prisoner that had escaped from another POW camp,and was taken in to Stalag 13, to be processed through the underground, by Col. Hogan and his men. In the mean time, a spy was planted by the Germans, and Col. Hogan and his men decide to show him the whole operation, before turning the tables, and making a fool about of him for reporting their activities to Col. Burkhalter.(In the Next episode, Burkhalter was a General).
Col Klink inadvertantly gives away information that the Germans are developing a new Tank. Col Hogan an his crew steal a tank, take it back to Stalag 13, dis-assemble it, blueprint it , and send the information back to the Allied forces.
Col Hogan and his crew convince Col Klink that he has achieved a High award , and use this distraction to sabotage a local rocket factory.
Col Hogan and his crew are planning to demolish a train packed with ammo, and their plans are disrupted by The Luftwaffe’s Inspector General, who plans on sending Col Klink to Berlin.
This is the first episode that introduces Col Crittendon as the very short lived highest ranking POW at Stalag 13. He was moved from another POW camp by Klink, just to put Hogan in his place. In the mean time, Col Hogan and his men help a Baroness escape NAZI controlled Germany.
Hogan and his men sabotage a very important ammunitions cache, and they also find out the location of a planned attack from a German general.
A british ran bomber raid failed, and
Hogan and his crew paint graffiti on an ammunition shed, only to be ordered to paint over it, giving them access to the ammunition being stored there. They of course, use this ammo to complete the failed mission.
A German General visits Stalag 13, and is carrying a briefcase containing secret information. Hogan plans a gourmet dinner held in Col Klink’s private quarters, and Newkirk, as the waiter, steals the briefcase, and photographs it’s contents.
Hogan’s convinces Col Klink that a secret shipment of heavy water that was intended for nuclear experiments is actually water from the Fountain of Youth. Klink drinks it, thinking he is getting younger, and Hogan and his men successfully foil another nazi plan.
Colonel Klink becomes an unknowing pawn in another on of Hogan’s schemes to make contact with an Allied agent.
Things get out of hand when the prisoners sneak in a Texas Pilot, who was shot down.To get parts for a broken radio, Newkirk fiends a tooth infection, so he will be sent to the dentist in town.He returns to camp with Sgt Shultz, in a wheel barrel, and drunk as a skunk.This almost gets Sgt Shultz sent to the Eastern Front.
Corperal LeBeau pretends to be a famous French Scientist, while Hogan and his underground smuggles the the real scientist out of Germany , and into England.
To get the details and location of a nearby German army unit, Hogan leaves camp to meet informants at a local German hofbrau.
Hogan and his men convince Klink that Stalag 13 is sitting over a large ammount of petrolium, to avoid the stalag from being closed, and used for other purposes.
The Hogan’s Heroes crew are faced with an unexpected visit from 20 escapees from another camp, and have to deal with an “over anxious to escape” prisoner who disobeys the orders of Col. Hogan.
Hogan convinces Col. Klink that he needs an officers club. His men build the officers club, in , not only the shape of the boat, but a real functioning boat. He then gets one of his men to convince Col Klink to have it removed before General Burkhalter sees it, so they can use it in a scheme to get a British officer, and a gunsite to England.
Hogan and his crew sabotage a gun emplacement site, so the Allies can attack on Hitler’s birthday.
When they hear that gold had been stolen from France, Col. Hogan convinces Klink to have the Germans store the gold at Stalag 13. Hogan and his crew then exchange the gold bricks with painted clay bricks, and use the painted gold bricks to make a staircase in front of Col. Klinks quarters.
Hogan detains a German general at Stalag 13 for overnight, long enough to allow the Allies to amass troops. The Plot thickens when a Gestapo officer comes poking his nose into Klink’s perfect record.
A group of fake underground operatives that Hogan’s crew team up with is turn out to be a group led by a Gestapo captain and his Honeypot scheme. Col hogan reverses the charges by having the captain unwittingly pick up a phone that is wired to blow up a train.
Col Hogan blackmails Sgt Schultz into portraying Col Klink, so that three of his men that were captured by the Gestapo would be released.
Col. Hogan and his men woo an Italian officer (who was defecting) by cooking pizza, and convince him to take pictures of top secret german military munition.
Col Hogan got an order from London to take out the 43rd Moblie Anti-Aircraft battery using explosives smuggled in.
An American corporal, with a bad attitude, tells Hogan he is a general in disguise with a mission to bomb a rocket plant.(Correction comming soon).
Hogan and his men convince Ciol Klink that he has ESP in order to steal the plans to a new type of airplane that has a stealth engine.
After the crew kidnaps the real prince, Sgt Kinchloe masquerades as an African prince, in order to divert funds that were originally intended to finance an African submarine base. Shit hits the fan when the real prince’s wife arrives.
Before being arrested by the Gestapo, Col Klink’s old collegue brings evidence of an assasination attempt against Hitler to Stalag 13. After the Gestapo brings heat on the camp, Col Hogan and Col Klink conspire to get the plans, and destroy them, for the best interest of the camp.
Three American singing girls were brought to the camp, mysteriously, by the Gestapo,.Turns out they knew something. See what happens when you bring three females into an all male POW camp.
Once again , the bumbling Crittendon interferes with Hogan’s plans, as Hogan tries to help a scientist, whom they were first ordered to kill for his work with nuclear fission, try to defect.
Hogan helps Klink fall in love with General Burkhalter’s sister to get his mind off not being promoted.
When a POW is caught at the processing location after Stalag 13, Hogan suspects there is a traitor in the Underground. Newkirk and LeBeau join him to find out who it is.
After receiving a letter from his girlfriend telling him she was going to marry someone else, Sgt Carter asks Hogan if he can escape and get back to his girlfriend.
To download episodes of Hogan’s Heroes: